Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Story of My Story…………Part I

I would love to reproduce this story given a opportunity .I don’t have any answers which will raise during this reading. Well even I could not able to find out answers for them.In true sense I was touched and moved by this story of mine. Not so inspiring, still I need to share. Though it’s so traditional. That’s what I am.

I always wonder why we always need to describe what is Life or Love. I will keep these words untouched. I feel there are few words, which are meant to be out of dictionary. We don’t need to dig into the dictionary for it. It reveals with our own experiences, that’s how makes it more real .I dreamt about this story. long back!!

This could be a foolish romantic dream or must be a real time story happened in some ones life. Well i am giving a shot to make it real. What’s harm?

I was thinking of what names should I give two these characters.Here we go This is the story I see it, though I don’t live it.
This is the story about beautiful girl. Damn why always girls have to be beautiful?? No, but I can’t carve my story without a beautiful girl. let it be:)
Well it’s like Cricket, every time batsman takes away all the credit and charm. Same like in stories, always girl takes away the charm and sympathy. I have something else for my story. will unfold it soon.:))

Shruti, Bourn with a smile. Not so trendy but still modern .A fear less soul. Very practical, like today’s girls, she likes to learn more about people. Some how she always believes in knowing people more than a place. Always want to do something different.

Vijesh, Its very simple to describe his character. If you happen to see a guy with glasses and very stud looks, that’s a hero of my story, not so proper proper. In simple words a dumb soul. He is the real stud who thinks from his heart, very unconventional.

Vijesh use to lost himself in deep thoughts like why the hell these laughter clubs exist , and what make people laugh for hours. He really wouldn’t mind to spoil his Sunday morning to think on any garbage like that. Well I won’t list it since I don’t want you people drop reading further.

I have decided to meet them up in the garden. Well that tells again how traditional I am.even my story can’t run away with it.

Accidentally or incidentally Vijesh meets my astonishing girl in the park. She used to come there to take a peace walk and get some fresh air. Vijesh was the only member in elder’s laughter club. Curiosity kills sometimes. Vijesh joins laughter club to get the answer for his equally dumb curiosity.

They often used to cross each other every day. He used to always avoid her because of her beauty, and this girl used to always eye on him because of his dumbness. well some times girls do get impressed with the dumb personalities:)
One fine day, she happens to talk to him. Can anyone believe that laughter club could be the reason to be a start of new journey for two people
Shruti was always wanted to know more about people. So her curiosity takes her to meet up these so called laughter club "Young guns laughter association"

Vijesh is very different than his looks, live in his present but love to go back to good memories of past to cherish upon. He is an emotional fool…fool because of his foolish dreams, and his dreams are always unspoken.

Well I have described Vijesh I leave up to you...how u see it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Garden....Bench…..A Sunset point
Here we go..Shruti and Vijesh…A very first meeting on the park bench…

Vijesh: coughing, endlessly..
(Short of words…as always …shivering his hands n legs…both at the same moment…my hero has some problem with beautiful girls around)

Shruti: Sorry ,I forgot your name??
Vijesh: vvijeshh
Shruti: ohh!!! Right, I heard you introducing yourself in the last laughter club meeting.
Vijesh: Ohhh you remember that ??? (Some how legs stopped shivering)
Shruti: Yeah I did!! you were so nice to the senior members of the club! They are so happy seeing you around!
Vijesh: ohh;Ya! Ya! (now hands stops shivering…my hero is in total control…)
Vijesh: So what kind of study you want to do on laughter’s club.
Shruti: ohh!!! No, No, I am not here to study anything. I just want to be part of this space. It’s my curiosity of meeting people drives me here.
Vijesh: curiosity !! People !! hmmm…interesting
Vijesh: but why??
Shruti: I like meeting people…..reading them…to see passion behind there happiness
Vijesh: hmmm???
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wont go much into these clueless conversations because my hero would not understand the space issues of this blog site. I will cut it off shortly…
Every Sunday morning Shruti use to meet Vijesh. They started knowing each other. Shruti realized that how dumb he is. She also realized the person behind his strange personality and she actually started seeing those glimpse behind his glasses, She actually started knowing his unspoken words.
Smart girl falls for his simplicity and trueness.

The D –Day comes!! My hero decides to propose Shruti.
There is something I want to share. Girls always gives signals to guys.very smart guys understands those signals. But as I reiterate, my hero is a dumb soul. he even can catch those satellite signals easily but it’s a very tough possibility when it comes to girls. Shruti gave him indirect signals couple of times, But ..what say..god bless u Vijesh.

As he makes his mind to propose her. He comes up with a script also, well his script has only one sentence! The interesting thing was, there love cherished in the presence of the Sunset which they use to see together as sun falling from the sky, The sea soft and warm rolling, glittering golden red orange (god knows how they could see all the colors melting in the see).He wanted to propose her in the presence of those very moments which they shared in the past and that’s how there journey started.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vijesh[with his white checks shirt. Though still not proper proper As usual hands n legs started shivering…]
Shruti[relax and calm as always]

Vijesh: In the presence of this sun falling to the sky……urrrrrrrr (damn.. he could not mugged one sentence also)
Shruti: It’s not Sun falling to the sky. Its Sun falling from the sky!(correcting him patiently)
Vijesh: ohhhh!!yeahh!!! In the presence of this Sun ,falling from the sky.I want to ..I…want…to….
Shruti:hammmmm( heart is beating higher)
Vijesh: I ..want …to say….(takes out his Glasses….his heart will burst any moment)
Vijesh: I love you!!! (bang….sometimes my hero really acts like hero..huhh )
Shruti: giggling……nodding……
Shruti: ”I like you very much” (A typical traditional girl... after some nodding and giggling)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hureeyyyyy..journey has began in the presence of sun falling to the...(grrrrrrrrrr not again!)..i am sorry.. sun falling from the sky. It’s going to head some where. This Is a start of journey…heading to the space which I am trying to create. I will continue this journey in next blog

I don’t know how much justice I can give to my story when I put it in words. But I want to create a space to make this journey more pleasant.

6 Comments:

Blogger Prashant said...

eager to know the next station of vijesh journey......

1:20 PM  
Blogger Swati said...

me too looking forward to the next blog.. till now it's very sweet n interesting!!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandeep, sorry I barged in without any invitation...but was on swati's scrapbook and saw this link....I didn't know that you had a blog!?!? and boy should I say an exhaustive one!!! So be sure that I would be a regular visitor ;). So long!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

Hey Amit..
Nice to see you here..Well you always welcome man..better don't get your dictionary with yourself..hahahha..just kidding

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting to see how things work for u or Vijesh as u say ;)))

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home