Friday, April 08, 2005

My kanpuriya......with love....

damn who is this girl…absolutely no professionalism...wondering in the garden or what…man I hate this girl…:((
This girl just goin my head & ears at the same time …whats her problem…she dosent know how to behave huhh…

This is my very first reaction when I met her… its when I was workin with my previous employer…she was there for her final year(MCM) project.. as a project trainee…m sure she must had got big reference from our manager..since she n our manager had same surname..
Initially She used to call me sir…(damn she saw me taking few sessions for new joiners)
I used to simply hate her..its not only me but my whole team …we all used to treat her like that…she finaly made impression that these guys r rude(yeh lab main baithne wale bahut battamiz hai )…hehehe

Well this is kinda intro of my friend name shilpa……now bcame very important person in my life…in true sense my buddy…this girl all the way from kanpur came here for her studies n to shape up her career……
it took us a long time to become good friends…this girl with no attitude…I can describe her in three words…intelligent, simple, idiot for sure(n sweet… well I don’t have forth option…sorry)
this kanpuriya helped me to improve my hindi (me already assassinated it )…she has her own kanpuriyan style n accent as well…devaaa plz don’t send nymore kanpurians in my life…but these people r with big heart hmm…

finally she found her love( dream boy) in amit……well these both r my buddies..
now friends for life…they started there relationship as a frnds …n after lots of zagda with each other both started finding whole world into each others eyes…now two heart speak only one language of love….. well this guy was bit confuse initially , but she trapped him…boy she is too smart…god bless u amit

m her boyfrnd ,bro god knows what all………when she wants to hangout with me I bcome her boyfrnd…chorrrrrrrrr(that’s way friends greet in kanpur)hehehe
damn she spoiled me huhh…

I never make a list…few people do priotize there friends makin list…..i hate that…
We cant place people into list saying this is my best frnd n this is just friend….i never belived in being true or supportive only to my best friends…….everyone have there own space wherein u decide the significance of the situation…

even I don’t know how long we ll b good friends…but every friendship has its own flow n we do have a choice to carry on…as long as it doubles my joys n divide my sorrows me having no issues…

M happy for this girl, since she is getting married soon…this month end…damn me ve lots of work to do…she is counting on me… its kinda sweet resposibilty…

Me happy to see her happy..this kanpuriya all the way from kanpur landed directly to my heart…damn she doesn’t pay rent also……

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Thinker said...

Hey,
U have got good styles to write blogs! about the people close to your heart! hummmm I am impressed!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do good writers forget that there followers are still waiting......

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home